Xtraordinary! X-Men (2000) Pt. II

Hope you guys enjoyed that last video scene as much as I do whenever I watch that scene in the movie! Alright now onto our next & final Xtraordinary video for X-Men 1!

Yes, both my fave X-Men 1 scenes involve Mystique cos as you may have read on my Blogger profile that's the movie that made me fall in love with the X-Men canon & especially with the Mystique character.

In this scene Mystique has transformed into Wolverine & the two Wolverines claw at each other for some time. Then my second most thrilling scene in the movie occurs: Mystique jumps into the air as Wolverine, transforms into her true-blue form MIDAIR! Amazingly done! And some really great wire-work done by Rebecca...Enjoy! And do share your fave moments from X-Men too!



Watch the entire X-trilogy- in HD! Order your Blu-ray/DVD from out here if you don't have it yet!