Xpose! Official X-Men First Class wallpapers!

Are you as pissed as I am at Fox that their official X-Men First Class site boasts of just 2 wallpapers?!? (I won't get into how mindeffing-ly late their site took to actually show SOME content!)

But we are all angry at 'em no more, cos the movie is a success. And I don't just mean a financial success (like X3 or X-Men Origins: Wolverine, *snigger snigger*) but also a HUGE critical success! I think only The Dark Knight was the last superhero/comic book movie to ever enjoy such critical acclaim!

Well, Marvel has decided to soothe our pain about the lack of sufficient content on the XFC site by releasing 14 images of XFC high res goodness! :D

I had already created a wallpaper for myself (before these 14 were released) of 1280x1024 resolution using the Mystique pic I posted out here looong ago when this blog just started! Do lemme know if you guys want MORE & I'd also like to know what resolutions you'll would like 'em in. I'm posting a sneak peak of my wallpaper-creation so you can judge if you'd like more of them. Find it at the end of these 12 official sneak preview wallpapers below.

X-Men First Class Wallpaper

X-Men First Class Wallpaper

X-Men First Class Wallpaper

X-Men First Class Wallpaper

X-Men First Class Wallpaper

X-Men First Class Wallpaper

X-Men First Class Wallpaper

X-Men First Class Wallpaper

X-Men First Class Wallpaper

X-Men First Class Wallpaper

X-Men First Class Wallpaper

X-Men First Class Wallpaper

And this is the sneak peek of the Mystique wallpaper I made for my own desktop. It's simple yes, but definitely served it's purpose before I got my hands on the ones released by Marvel. Tell me if y'all need it in high res & want more!


Wanna watch XFC in HD anytime you want at home?? Pre-order your Blu-ray &/or DVD today!