XD I Got "Monitored" AND "Mugged" by X-Men Movies India! :p

Okay, so from this post all you X-readers of mine (I'm starting to veer towards the term X-rays lol- how you'll like that?! haha) found out that I won not one but two contests that were held by the X-Men Movies India FB group...And I did promise all of you, pics of the merchandise once I picked it up right? Well this is that post & below are the pics! Just picked 'em up this afternoon! :D

This was the mug that I was talking about...Looks plain at first sight, but then check out the third & fourth pics below! :D


The mug's all worth it just for this awesome red logo that all we Marvel fans know & love! :)

Turn the mug on the right & you get the Fox studios logo!

Alright now imo Fox India has committed a grave sin by palming off X3 VCDs as one of the prizes LOL! What about the X1 & X2 VCDs? haha Anyways it's all good. Love the cover itself! lol


Now the mother of all prizes that I may have EVER won in any competition in my life! A 15" AOC LCD monitor!


Ahh! I can stare at this pretty pic for hours! LOL A hell lotta thanks goes out to the guys running the X-Men Movies India FB group! You guys ROCK!


And congrats to the two winners who won mugs & VCDs for the poster competition I wrote about here !