Xasperate! I'll be back in 2 weeks...

If you guys have been wondering why the heck there haven't been any new posts lately, let me explain...Tuesday evening (i.e. Oct 11) my computer's hard disk crashed...Luckily I haven't lost any data thanks to my trusty computer guy & a friend BUT I'll have to wait another 15 days cos that's how long it takes for the HD replacement to arrive when in warranty. So it'll be a while before I get my computer back & continue blogging out here again... :'( I had awesomely LARGE Dragon*Con cosplay post lined up (that I was almost done with) AND alongside this I was also getting another cosplay post ready (this one was of the Fan Expo Canada). Sadly these will only see the light of day after 2 friggin weeks!Before you ask- I'm doing this post from my cellphone, but I find editing Blogger posts on the mobile rather iffy...If I do manage, then great! Otherwise I'd request you guys to check out my other posts (or geek over the Avengers trailer?) to kill the wait... :)Bottomline is don't worry, the blog IS still very much on- just after a fortnight...