Xpose! Mystique from X-Men: First Class

In this segment called "Xpose!" I'll provide you with the latest pics released from various X-Men media (be it movies, TV, comics, etc.)

Currently all us X-fans are waiting for X-Men First Class with bated breath. Err well not all of us, some are just gonna boycott it cos they have lost all their faith in Fox (for good reason)- but that's best left for a discussion at another time. 

Here is the latest image release from Fox featuring Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique. Thing to note here is that this is the first photo to feature Lawrence as the true blue Mystique as shown in the original X-Men trilogy i.e. sans clothes :)

Mystique from X-Men First Class

Ever since I first saw the X-Men (2000) movie I fell in love with the Mystique character. Not because she would roam around naked...Well that may have something to do with it :P but it was more because of the VFX that were employed to translate our beloved Mystique's talent of shapeshifting from the comics to the silver screen. I aspire to be part of the VFX/Animation industry so I truly appreciate just how gorgeous the effects look...

So yeah Mystique is my favorite character from the entire X-men canon. I still remember when I first saw her in that helicopter scene. It was the first time they would show her shapeshift & when it happened I was like, "Woah! That's friggin amazing!!" It was done so beautifully done- right down to the way the scales cover her feet & toes...Ask anyone who has seen the X-Men movies (be they X-fanatics or not) & their most memorable scenes from the movies would most probably include at least one scene of Mystique's transformation scenes!

Anywho, enough of my rambling...Feast your eyes on Her Royal Blueness!

Wanna watch XFC in HD anytime you want at home?? Pre-order your Blu-ray &/or DVD today!