XD Merry X-Mas! Happy Holidays!

Here's wishing all you awesome X-fans out there Happy Holidays & a very Merry X-Mas from the Merry Mutants & me in advance! :P

In celebration, Rogue decided to fly off & allow me to dress my blog in a more festive mood...Hope you guys dig it...You can download the wallpaper of the jolly ol' Emma Frost here:

The art that I used to create the background & the blog banner is below. The blog banner contains a pic from Alter Ego #43 with art by George Tuska. The Emma Frost pic is from X-Men #165! First time I saw that image I just knew it had to be part of the Christmas background for the blog! But I just needed to edit the image a bit...you know, so that the blog isn't mistaken for a NSFW site! LOL

Do hope you guys like how I spruced up the blog with the frosty n festive Emma Frost! Or are you guys missing Rogue & want her to fly back here? Lemme know if ya like the new look!